California Child Injury Lawyers
Our firm of California Child Injury Lawyers is experienced in handling legal claims of injuries to children arising from medical malpractice, drug errors, sexual abuse, car accidents, negligence and many other types of preventable trauma.
For a parent, there may be no greater injury than an injury to their child. Many times, when children are harmed in avoidable events, the community at large feels compelled to find answers, and accountability. The Child Injury Lawyers at our firm have spent decades finding answers and accountability for injured children, and helping them and their families fight for the resources they need.
Some of the Child Injury Lawsuits and Claims our firm has successfully handled include:
- Child Injuries from Car Accidents and Other Trauma
- Wrongful Death of Children
- Medical Malpractice upon Children
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Malpractice
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- Hip dysplasia. Also known as Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip, this condition involves the dislocation of the hip joint, and can cause serious harm to a child if left undiagnosed or untreated.
- Brain Injuries and Cerbral Palsy
- HIE / Encephalopathy
- Meningitis / Group B Strep / Other Diseases
- Arm Paralyzed From Shoulder Dystocia / Erb’s Palsy
- Abruption of Placenta
- Preeclampsia / Eclampsia
If your child has been harmed by the carelessness of another, call our firm and speak to our attorneys who are highly experienced in helping children and families. We hold individuals accountable for their negligent actions that have caused children to suffer injuries, and put millions of dollars back into the hands of families that have been wronged. Mulligan, Banham & Findley would be honored to investigate whether we can potentially help you and your family. There is no cost to call and have your case evaluated by our specialized team of legal and medical professionals.